50 SaaS Roadmap & Changelog Page Examples
Having a public Roadmap or a Changelog can be really useful for existing customers and also help you convert more users by showing how often you’re updating your product! Also, very few SaaS products are using this tactic which makes it even more effective. In this page you’ll find a great inspiration gallery of the best SaaS roadmaps and changelog examples
Join to unlock all examples!
Joining is 100% free and takes less than 10 seconds! Get access to more than 1,000 examples with more added every couple of weeks
What can we learn from these Roadmap and Changelog page examples?
Most SaaS companies don’t have a public roadmap or changelog page… that’s a shame.
Changelog pages can be a great selling point as they show your potential customers that the product is being updated often and (hopefully) with interesting new features.
Roadmap pages give them a glimpse of what’s coming in the future and might save you some customers that were going to give up because of a missing feature.
Changelog Page best practices:
- Keep it up to date or it will have the opposite effect.
- Add as many images of the new releases as possible and link to more in-depth descriptions of the new major features.
- Divide into blocks new features, improvements, and bug fixes for extra readability.
- When possible, having a video changelog is even better. I did this at AdEspresso and people loved it.
Roadmap Page best practices:
- Again, keep it up to date.
- Give a glimpse of what’s coming in the short term and what’s far away in the roadmap.
- Let users vote for the features they care about the most. It’s gonna give you great feedback to prioritize your backlog.
- Notify users when a feature they voted gets released